Monday, September 9, 2013

Love 1oz 999 Silver Round Medallion - Silver Bullet, Silver Shield


 
Love is the most powerful force out there and is the ultimate opposite consciousness solution to the Debt and Death paradigm.
 
I could think of nothing more loving than a picture that I have been carrying around for over a decade of the most peaceful and loving person I have ever met. 
 
Love does not stop there, it must resonate.  Knowing that my consciousness did not become activated until I found out I was going to be a father, I thought that nothing represents true love than a mother to be.
 
The three hearts represents the past present and future love that passes through time.  I find it amazing how we are directly affected at a very early age by people who were born 70 to 80 years before us, with major influences like our grandparents.  By the time we are older we will have a direct influence on grand children and possibly great grand children 70 to 80 years from now. The pregnancy is the middle of this 150 year span of direct consciousness existence.
 
I once again have to thank and marvel at the incredible talent of Heidi Wastweet.  I could only trust her to be able to sculpt this incredibly personal and delicate image.  Her attention to detail from the heart the hands make and the wedding ring made for an incredible sculpt. 
 
Heidi finishes off this design with her initials HW on the hip of the skirt. I told her that was the best place for the initials, because she is such a hip artist to be able to do chaotic, hard and powerful sculpts like Warbird, but then switch gears to sculpt loving, soft and the power of Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment